As a school we believe that wearing school uniform reinforces the sense of belonging within the school, helps promote its values and strengthens its relationship with the local community.
School uniform consists of:
• Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
• White polo shirt
• Blue and white gingham dresses
• Blue sweatshirt or cardigan
Flat shoes or sandals but these should not be open toed for safety reason.
Sweatshirts and polo shirts with the school logo are available from Skoolkit.
Please mark all clothing and kit with your child’s name.
• Black shorts and a t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms in winter
• A pair of plimsolls or light trainers for outdoor games and a PE bag to keep it safe
Jewellery is not practical or safe to wear to school so in line with the policy of other local schools we do not allow such items to be worn. If your child wears earrings they must be studs. All earrings must be removed for PE activities.
Please check regularly that all items of clothing used at school are clearly labelled with your child’s name.