Ethos and Aims Copythorne
At Copythorne Infant school we provide a welcoming family atmosphere within a Christian ethos in which the nurturing of enjoyment and confidence in learning, together with care and consideration for others, are the school’s prime concerns.
- Encourage children to make informed choices which will enable them to develop into physically and emotionally healthy people.
- Provide a safe, caring and happy learning environment where children feel valued, confident and secure whilst developing social skills and understanding.
- Inspire children to become creative, confident learners who are selfmotivated, enjoy school and achieve their personal best.
- Support children, within school and the wider community, to take responsibility for their own actions, showing tolerance and respect so they can work independently and co-operatively.
- Nurture aspirations and remove barriers to learning so that all children can take advantage of future opportunities.